Skip to content

Study Loans and Funding

Payment Plans

Choose either weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.

Eligibility requirements

Are you 18 years or older?

Australian citizen or permanent resident?

Do you have a mobile phone and email address?


Can a parent or guardian make payments for me?

Yes, you can now use a parent or guardian to make payments on your behalf. Instead of the student completing sign up process, their nominated parent or guardian can undertake this process instead. When applying, please select Parent/Guardian application to proceed.


What information do I need to provide?

Please ensure you have the following ready to complete your application – A mobile number and a current Medicare Card, Passport or Driver’s Licence.

Can I speak to someone over the phone about setting up a payment plan?

Absolutely, please call Study Loans on 1800 324 909 for more information.

Study Loans

Austudy/Abstudy approved for Certificate and Diploma level courses can be obtained if required.

Study loans are available commercially through an approved lender. Click here for the current student offering.

The Study Loans group has now launched a program called Study Pay, where you can pay by interest-free installments (a small admin fee applies. You can see the flyer here.

Government Funding

Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers. If you are between 45 and 70, you may be eligible for this funding. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, employed and at risk of entering the income support system, or recently unemployed (within three months) and not registered for assistance through an Australian Government employment services program. For more information, Click here.

Where you might also find assistance with fees:

If you are a job seeker, you should ask Centerlink or your Job Service Agency if there are any available funds to assist with your fees payment.

You may be eligible for Austudy/Abstudy and we can add courses to the Centrelink list at any time.

If you are in receipt of a government pension, you may be eligible for the Pensioner Education Supplement (PES). This can be used to pay your fees by instalments through Centrepay. 

You can complete a course by enrolling in units one at a time, therefore you can spread your fees across the whole study period, making it easier to budget.

We can offer agreed interest free instalment payments but these must be received at regular intervals and the fees must be paid off before we issue the qualification.