Studying at the Campus - COVID19 Safety Protocol
To help keep all students and staff safe and healthy, we have introduced new safety measures on campus. Please assist us by maintaining good hygiene and distancing practices at all times. Remember - if you do not feel well, stay at home, inform the College of your absence and contact a doctor to seek medical advice immediately.
1. Entering the campus
- Please wear a face mask to the college and on campus.
- Enter the Reception area alone.
- You will be asked a few questions about your health and your temperature will be checked with an infrared forehead thermometer.
- If your health status is safe, you can enter the campus and your name will be registered.
- Answer the declaration and sign and enter your details
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering.
2. Class start, finish and break times
- The timetable has been slightly changed so that only one class is on campus at any given time.
- There are two kitchen and lunch areas, please ensure you maintain distancing during your break time.
3. Social distancing
- The tables in your classroom have been changed to individual desks and chairs, separated by at least 1.5 metres.
Tables in the breakout areas have also been reconfigured to maintain distance between students.
- Please try to maintain at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others where possible on campus.
4. Hygiene practices
- Campus cleaning has been greatly increased.
- Please ensure you continue to wash your hands and use the hand sanitiser frequently.
- At the start and end of each training session your trainer will provide you with gloves and disinfectant wipes to
wipe down your desk.
- Cough into the bend of your elbow.
5. Exiting the campus
- When you exit, please let Reception know for our records.
- Please do not congregate outside of the campus.